Cryptocurrencies have had a moment of exponential growth in 2017, and since the end of that year they have become a mainstream trading phenomenon. With the enormous interest they have generated since then, it is essential to know the best exchanges to be able to trade with these cryptocurrencies, that is why we present this TOP:
We have chosen among the many available options the best exchangers in terms of reliability, commissions and available crypto assets…
Shall we start?
- BINANCE – The exchange revolution
Until the strong emergence of Binance in mid-2017, the best exchanges were the typical ones of a lifetime, those that had been operating with cryptocurrencies for several years with an immaculate history. However, this platform has become the undisputed number 1 for a long time in a few months, why? … Let’s see its advantages!
The Advantages of the Binance Platform:
- The User Interface is quite simple, ideal for beginners and highly functional for experts.
- Contains over a hundred cryptocurrencies available, with a truly amazing variety of crypto assets.
- It has very low Operating Commissions (0.1%), actually one of the lowest of all exchanges.
- Includes maximum security guarantees at the level of other exchangers.
- Bonuses if you are a holder of Binance Coins (BNB).
The Disadvantages of the Binance platform:
-You cannot deposit FIAT currency (euros, dollars), deposits are made with cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, ethereum …)
- KUCOIN – The popular exchanger
Kucoin is a Hong Kong-based exchange that is basically a twist on the Binance system. It is a cryptocurrency trading platform designed from the beginning with the mission of satisfying the user and trader of cryptocurrencies, which offers infinite currency pairs and commission distribution among the holders of their token.
The Advantages of the Kucoin platform:
- Informal visual appearance, although very elaborate, ideal for beginners.
- Very competitive commissions.
- Several hundred cryptocurrencies to trade.
- Regular distribution of commissions to the holders of their Kucoin Shares token (KCS).
Disadvantages of the Kucoin platform:
-You cannot deposit FIAT coins.
- COINBASE – The classic never fails
Coinbase is an American cryptocurrency exchanger that has earned a reputation for being the safest and most reliable. You do not win any of the above or in terms of variety of cryptocurrencies, much less in terms of commissions (it is really expensive) … but if you want a safe place to deposit euros or dollars and convert them into cryptocurrencies, this is your site …
The Advantages of the Coinbase platform:
-Security. Virtually absolute absence of incidents in its existence.
-Simple and intuitive platform to use.
-Allows transfers and card payments as means of income to buy cryptocurrencies.
The Disadvantages of the Coinbase platform:
-Expensive commissions, in the order of 2-3%.
-Short variety of crypto assets: bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash (4).
- Other cryptocurrency trading platforms worthy of review or mention as well:
These platforms are also in our TOP, and in future articles we will expand our comparison with advantages, disadvantages and conclusions: Bittrex, Kraken, LocalBitcoin, Poloniex, Cex.io, HitBTC, Bitstamp, Changelly, Bitfinex, Cryptopia, Shapeshift, Gemini Exchange, Bibox, EtherDelta, OKex, BitFlyer, Huobi, Upbit, GDAX, Bithumb or BTCC.
Disclaimer: Financescity only offer legal, financial or investment advice, but it is not a substitute for the due diligence of each interested party. Financescity does not endorse any of the initial coin offerings (ICOs) promoted here. The content and links provided in each article are for informational purposes only.